Edifier Neobuds Pro Hi-Res
|Specifications||Edifier Neobuds Pro|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Audio Decoding Format||LHDC,SBC|
|Effective Distance||10 Meter|
|Running Time||5Hrs + 15Hrs (ANC On) 6Hrs + 18Hrs (ANC Off)|
|Battery Capacity||40mAh(Earbuds) / 400mAh(Charging Case)|
|Charging Time||1Hr(Earbuds)/1Hr(Charging Case)|
|Input||5V==20mA(Earbuds) 5V==1A(Charging Case)|
|Output SPL||92+/-3dB spl(A)|
|Edifier Connect apps support||Yes|
|Touch Control Functions||Play/Pause | Volume control | Switch Mode | Game mode on/off | Next | Previous | Answer/End Call|
|Firmware Update||For Android|
Also Available Here:
A: Please follow the steps below to pair your earbuds to your devices:
1. Put both earbuds in the charging case and leave the lid opened.
2. Press and hold the button in the case until the LED animate from left to right.
3. Searh for Bluetooth device in your phone and click on the Neobuds Pro to pair.
4. Once paired it will auto connect to your device when it is turned on unless you unpair them.
A: Try do a TWS-Pair to pair your L and R Earbuds together.
1. Unpair from any paired device and put both earbud in the case.
2. Triple click on the case button to enter TWS Pairing mode. The indicator on the case will lit one by one from sides to center in a circulating pattern.
3. After TWS Pairing is successful, the earbuds will auto enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
A: You need to download <a href="https://www.edifier.com/connect-app-download.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Edifier connect apps</a> in order to setup your earbuds:
1. After connected to your phone, run Edifier connect apps.
2. Go to Setting(Top Right corner icon) > Tap control and choose the function you want to set for left and right earbuds.